10 years of experience in software testing.
Agile & Waterfall full lifecycle experience. Strong SQL Skills. Technical Testing. Team Leading. Onshore/Offshore Model.
ISTQB Certified Test Engineer (Intermediate Level).
HP - QC 9.2 Certified.
Senior professional product test
XUBER , London
De Août 2013 à Aujourd'hui
* Responsible for testing effort of the product development team. Involve in resource planning, highlighting risks to Management.
* Adhering to Quarterly Release schedules, testing fixes and delivering Point Builds, maintaining product backlog
* Take part in Design meetings. Provide valid suggestions and raise issues and gaps.
* Identify Regression Tests for Automation
* Test complex features such as Excel/XML uploads and SSIS packages.
* Work with multiple Databases and Database servers. Test TFS DB Project that applies schema changes and bespoke tools that migrate data
* Part of second line Product Support Team. Assist customers by providing workarounds or replicate and raise bugs based on issues reported.
* Use SoapUI, Fiddler and other tools as required to identify root cause.
* Coordinating with offshore team and internal stakeholders.
* Status reporting to QA Manager. Highlighting Product and Project risks to Management.