A highly motivated and focused supply chain and procurement professional with an end to end view of the supply chain from building sourcing strategies to ensuring end-customer satisfaction and with a proven track record of delivering sustainable supply chain improvements in terms of process, working capital and lead time.
Extensive experience in leading procurement and supply chain improvement projects through cross-functional and multi-cultural teams and in developing relationships across all levels of management including with suppliers and customers.
Shell criterion procurement category manager
SHELL OIL COMPANY
De Janvier 2012 à Aujourd'hui
Managing the EU purchasing team (4 team-members) handling the 2 european plants spend for Criterion business as well as handling processed chemicals, third-party manufacturing and packaging categories globally amounting to 35 millions per annum.
• Lead third party manufacturing, packaging and process chemical categories globally, from strategy, commercial and contractual negotiations to supplier management.
• Manage 4 FTEs in Germany and Belgium.
• Responsible for flawless CP process execution in Europe.
• New global packaging contract delivers a saving of 250 k dollars per annum.
• Coach local teams into growing their skills and developing into their positions so that the European team will deliver 850 k dollars savings in 2014 up from 250 k dollars in 2013
• Co-led negotiations for 2 global tenders for logistics and processed chemicals (10 million dollars contract value) where our mandate was either met or exceeded.
• Received a Special Recognition Award for challenging robustly the status quo and eventually delivering a planned saving of 700 k $ for the german site.
• Built and rolled out vendor OTIF report.
• Implemented vendor forecast accuracy calculation.
Purchasing and Supply Chain Executive Master
HEC Paris - GRANDES ECOLES DE COMMERCE BAC + / PREPA +3