- Chef de projet informatique
- Responsable études, recherche, développement
- Conseil en stratégie
- Energie (eau, gaz, électricité)
Graduated in Summer 2018 from Bentley University with an MBA in Business Analytics that complements my Master’s degree in Finance and Marketing obtained at NEOMA Business School, France.
Seeking opportunities in strategy or management consulting, business intelligence/analytics and innovation to capitalize on my 2+ years of experience in the energy and sustainability sectors. Available October 2018 and flexible in terms of geographic location and travels.
Having gained experience in quantitative and qualitative analytics, data management, market research and greenhouse gas emissions audits for energy management companies, energy utilities, low carbon solutions engineering firms and an investment bank, my strengths lie in my cross-disciplinary approach of environmental sustainability challenges and in my "data translation" capabilities.
Additional strengths include:
• Good understanding of the U.S. energy market and attending conferences regularly;
• Proficient in MS Office (incl. Excel advanced Analytics), SQL, SPSS, Tableau Prep + Software, Bloomberg, FactSet, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop;
• Familiar with Python, R, SAP, Oracle, Process Model;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and firsthand global/intercultural awareness, having lived in France, South Africa, Vietnam and the U.S.
• Fluent in English and French (native); intermediate German, learning Spanish.
Stakeholder communication consultant
EDF , Rouen - AUTRES
De Septembre 2014 à Septembre 2015
Led a quantitative study to help EDF improve its monthly Letter to inform locals on the operations and environmental data related to its biggest nuclear plant. Designed the questionnaire and collected 366 effective face-to-face questionnaires for data use. Used Excel’s advanced functions to categorize opinions and determine improvement targets. Interpreted the statistical results and wrote the final report.
Classe Préparatoire ECS
Lycée Joffre - Mathematics
2012 à 2014
Two years of intensive study to prepare Concours enabling to enter top French Business Schools.
Mathematics (including algebra and statistics), Geopolitics, Philosophy, English, German, General Culture
Anglais - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle
Allemand - Technique