- Chef de projet
- Responsable commercial de région
- Services informatiques
- Energie (eau, gaz, électricité)
A strong Business Development professional with a Master of Science Degree focused on International Business Development and Project Management from NEOMA Business School in France, along with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from the Lebanese University in Lebanon.
An experienced Sales Account Manager for the MENA Region with a demonstrated history of running a department, managing teams, and overachieving software solutions sales quotas in the Operational & Information Technologies and Services related to the industrial domain and process automation.
Exposed and dealt with the biggest clients in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, and Water industries (ARAMCO, SABIC, OXY, ADCO, Sonatrach, SEC, KOC, QP), along with major suppliers and industry leaders in the MENA region (Honeywell, Yokogawa, ABB, Schneider, Siemens), offering a wide range of real-time information management solutions (RTIMS) and integration applications.
Skilled in Business Development, Key Account Management, Strategic Planning, Project and Team Management, Consulting, Contract Negotiation, Sales, and Feasibility Studies.
Enginerring and Marketing International (EMI) , Beirut - CDI
De Janvier 2011 à Septembre 2014
• Implemented and integrated real-time information system solutions at more than 20 major industrial customer plants in the MENA Region, using OSISoft PI and Wonderware systems.
• Provided Pre-Sales Support for large new Projects by preparing well-organized technical proposals.
• Consistently met customer needs by performing requirement gathering, reporting, and analysis.
• Raised product awareness by conducting thorough professional customer training sessions.
BSc in Computer Science
2007 à 2011
Arabe - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Français - Courant
Espagnol - Notions
- Logic puzzles
- and Travel.