Jabmo is a B2B marketing software company and a pioneer in the fast growing Account-Based Marketing (ABM) market. We help companies grow revenue with our platform and advertising solutions. We are an international company with offices in USA, France, Sweden, UK and Mauritius.
Responsible for financial, accounting, budgeting, reporting, cash management, legal, tax and HR operations. My main responsibilities included:
- Structuring the finance department and optimizing scalability to cope with hyper growth
- Supervising accounting of 4 entities, including monthly closing and reporting, revenue recognition, billing, dunning, cash management, payroll, annual audit, transfer pricing policy, tax returns...
- Improving information systems including billing, accounting and reporting
- Providing KPIs and metrics to management and teams to drive decision-making
- Creating presentations to CEO, management, board and investors
- Managing relationships with CPA firms, banks, lawyers and investors
- Drove growth (activity and team x 4 in last 18 months) and delivered scalability through process structuring, SOPs documentation and implementation of tools
- Raised +10M€
- Successful acquisition and integration of a company in Sweden (team of 15)
- Delivered efficiency gains through transfer of accounting and payroll from 4 local CPAs to a single WW firm
- Opened 3 subsidiaries
- Developed a dashboard of KPIs and SaaS metrics under Tableau