For 15 years I have developed businesses through people development, for the past 12 years I have been developing people to develop businesses.
My mission is to :
1 - Develop leadership & communication skills and serenity of (top) executives facing challenging transitions,
2 - Mobilise teams and reinforce cooperation during major crisis or transformation phases,
3 - Reposition talents to develop motivation and engagement at work.
• an ex European executive, expatriate 4 times (in Toronto, Dubaï, Hong Kong and the Netherlands), who combined strategic and "down to earth" approaches, in international, multi cultural and challenging environment
* a Partner of Qualintra, European /Swiss 360° and engagement Survey leader
* a Partner of Turningpoint for any major international transformation
* a Swiss correspondant of the Smiling Transitions network
* a member of ICF Suisse Romande
* a volunteer group coach for Back to Work Leman association
* a Coach & Team certified coach (2006) and a SF coach accredited Associate (2011), supervised by Jacques-Antoine Malarewicz, (Systemic Approach specialist).
I work from GENEVA with a network of strong professionals (executive coachs and experts) and partners who share my values and pragmatism, and are results driven.
My favorite citations
from Winston Churchill : "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty".
from John C Maxwell : “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.”
I am interested in teaching in Business school, promoting DISC insight to develop relationships / communication within the teams, building internal coaching for major cies / organisations as well as participating to nice challenges in regards to management, leadership, communication, and cooperation.
Directeur marketing et commercial europe
PHILIPS CONSUMMER COMMUNICATIONS , Paris cedex 15 - CDI
De Avril 2000 à Avril 2003
NEOMA Rouen - Marketing quantitatif
1991 à 1992
Anglais - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle
Allemand - Notions
Hongrois - Notions
- Professionnellement : développement des managers
- mobilisation des équipes
- repositionnement des talents Personnellement : BD
- arts martiaux
- jeu de cartes
- vins et famille / amis