INBOUND MARKETING: How to Turn Strangers Into Loyal Customers? - Wednesday, Aug 19th
Do you want to generate more sales from your website? Would you rather have your ideal customer come to you rather than you trying to chase them?
That’s where inbound marketing comes in. Inbound marketing is a holistic, data-driven approach to marketing that enables you to turn strangers into customers and promoters of your business.
In this Inbound Marketing workshop, Kris de Leon (PENN'00), Founder of Telos Digital, will show you techniques on how to:
- Attract more visitors to your website who need your products or services
- Convert those web visitors into highly qualified leads
- Nurture and convert those leads into new customers
- Delight those customers so they can give you more referrals
- Analyse and adjust your marketing efforts to get even more results
This workshop would be suitable for New and Established Business Owners and Marketing & Sales Managers.
Wednesday August 19, 2015
6:30pm - arrival drinks
7:00-7:45 pm - presentation and Q&A
7:45pm - drinks and nibbles reception
Mayfair location to be disclosed to registered guests (Nearest Tube: Green Park)
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS (Wharton Alumni website)
97 vues Visites